Thursday 12 March 2015

Living In Nirvalius #1- Indroduction (REBOOT)


This is Living In Nirvalius #1- Introduction where the main characters are introduced. This a a redone version of the earlier post of "Introduction".  xElfStorm's Notes at the end of the post.
Enjoy Reading!
 

 
 
 



xElfStorm's Notes
Hey guys! I'm so excited to redo this series that I spent like 100 years thinking about and never doing anything about it. (Thanks homework and procrastination, ily).

This is actually a reboot of the same episode I did on nirvalius.blogspot.com I just thought of redoing it because I want to start this series anew. So pretend that everything that happened in the previous posts didn't happen. It's holidays now so I can finally continue!!!

Hope you guys stay with me! See you!
 
-xElfStorm

No comments:

Post a Comment