Monday 12 January 2015

Aquarian Princess #2- Escape

This is Aquarian Prncess #2- Escape. The Princess of Aquaria had some trouble on the way out. xElfStorm's Notes at the end of the post.
Enjoy Reading!
 
 


 
xElfStorm's Notes
 
Hey guys, yes I know this webtoon also took a very long time to do. I finished this just before holiday ended. My holidays was filled with homework and lots of homework. So, yes it took that long to finish this.
Anyway, this is a new art style I am trying out. However, I do feel this art style took very long to finish. I have to think of a way to simplify it though.
I'll have more time next holiday and I'll do another one. See ya!
 
BTW, LINE! has this app called Webtoons and I have seriously considering posting there. Hmm, I'll think about that. I'll still post here even if I post stuff there.
 
-xElfStorm

No comments:

Post a Comment