Thursday 18 September 2014

Living In Nirvalius #1- First Day

 
This is Living In Nirvalius #1- First Day. Starting Of the Series where a new character is introduced. xElfStorm's Notes at the end of the post.
Enjoy Reading!
 








 
 

xElfStorm's Notes

I have been gone for such a long time because of school and stuff but now it is the semester break. Now I have more free time to do this. I actually forgot to upload this before school started so now it's like that. This is the last comic drawn using a pencil and a pen. The next ones will be fully difitally done so I hope it turns out right! I am working on the next one now.

Go to http://xelfstorm.wordpress.com/2014/09/14/studying-animation/ to see the post I done for my school work.

Thanks for reading. Bye.

-xElfStorm

No comments:

Post a Comment