Tuesday 11 March 2014

Life Anew #1- New World


This is Life Anew #1- New World. First Post of The Series introducing Draq, The Dark Nirva. xElfStorm's Notes at the end of the post.
Enjoy Reading!








xElfStorm's Notes

FINALLY! Oh my goodness. I really do not why it took so long to finish this. Maybe it is the job i just found that I am quitting soon because I am starting school soon. I seriously need to reconsider how I do these comics. Maybe less colouring, I don't know. Anyway, do you guys like the new format? I decided to change it up because my previous comics look horrible looking.

I have now uploaded all the first chapters for all the comics I am doing for this blog. So, I am going to continue and try to standardise the comics and really think about how to progress on the comics.

And I KNOW IT TAKES VERY LONG AND IT SEEMS LIKE I HAVE QUIT HALFWAY. THAT IS NOT THE CASE. IT JUST TAKE LONG, SORRY. 

I'll improve. Don't worry :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment